A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
BLANK BIT IS A GLITCHY, TWITCHY VERTICAL PLATFORMER THAT DEMANDS SNAPPY REFLEXES AND MOMENT-TO-MOMENT DECISION MAKING. ZIP THROUGH A DYING COMPUTER SYSTEM ONE DEFT MOVE AT A TIME.
You play as a harmless little BIT that has gone BLANK. The DISKS you call home are dying, ravaged by GREYWARE until the SYSTEM was forced to reset in order to survive. You must plunder all three disks of the system and gather as many BYTES as you can, always one step ahead of the FORMATTING. Collect data, erase malicious Greyware, and avoid deadly glitches by harnessing the power of CMND BLOCKS and quickly adapting your SEQUENCE to overcome every challenge.
How many bytes can you collect? Will you discover what awaits at the end of the system?
If you enjoy Blank Bit and want to support the creation of other experimental games, please consider joining me on Patreon.
Blank Bit is a fully finished game that could see some minor updates in the future. It features sprite art by Kenney Vluegels, music by Tom Woxom and Vim, and sound FX from 99Sounds and Legowelt.
Though development is currently finished, feel free to leave any feedback or suggestions for Blank Bit in the comments.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Blank Bit (Windows) 55 MB
Blank Bit (Linux) 59 MB
Blank Bit (Mac) 57 MB
- Blank Bit v1.2.0 is live with new gameplay and graphical updates! 👾🕹30 days ago
- Want to get better at Blank Bit? Here's 6 quick tips.87 days ago
- Blank Bit v1.1.1 — Lots to love in this new update88 days ago
- Blank Bit v1.0.1—minor balance update w/ a few bug fixesApr 10, 2019
- Blank Bit v1.0 is out now!Apr 04, 2019
- Blank Bit alpha build now available on PatreonMar 01, 2019
- Blank Bit Protoype v0.3 adds tutorial, combo system, new visuals, and much more!Feb 04, 2019
- Blank Bit is an experimental new "hybrid" prototype :)Dec 03, 2018