A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
BLANK BIT IS A GLITCHY, TWITCHY DECK-BUILDING PLATFORMER. TEST YOUR REFLEXES AND SNAPPY DECISIONS AS YOU ZIP THROUGH A DYING COMPUTER SYSTEM THAT WANTS YOU ERASED.
You're a powerless little BIT that has gone BLANK. The DISKS you call home are dying, ravaged by GREYWARE until the SYSTEM was forced to reset in order to survive. You must zip through all three DISKS as they're being erased, gathering as many BYTES as you can.
Collect precious BYTES, erase malicious GREYWARE, and avoid the FORMATTING to discover what lies at the end of the SYSTEM! By harnessing the power of CMND BLOCKS, even a harmless BLANK BIT such as yourself can survive.
Blank Bit is a fully finished game that is regularly updated. It features sprite art by Kenney Vluegels, music by Tom Woxom and Vim, and sound FX from 99Sounds and Legowelt.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Blank Bit (Windows) 56 MB
Blank Bit (Mac) 57 MB
Blank Bit (Linux) 60 MB
- Check out Blank Bit v1.3.0 & get the game half price all weekend!Sep 13, 2019
- Don't miss out on Blank Bit's final free week 💻🤗🕹Aug 23, 2019
- Blank Bit v1.2.0 is live with new gameplay and graphical updates! 👾🕹Jun 21, 2019
- Want to get better at Blank Bit? Here's 6 quick tips.Apr 25, 2019
- Blank Bit v1.1.1 — Lots to love in this new updateApr 24, 2019
- Blank Bit v1.0.1—minor balance update w/ a few bug fixesApr 10, 2019
- Blank Bit v1.0 is out now!Apr 04, 2019
- Blank Bit alpha build now available on PatreonMar 01, 2019